Saturday 9 March 2013

Bloggers,

Hey there!
I've decided that I'm gong to give blogging a go, I can safely say that this blog will mainly be about Fashion, and Music. Why the two? Because they are the things which influence me the most and make me who I am. But I can also safely say that my taste is slightly different to that of most teenage girls as I fall into the category which is known as 'Grunge', so this isn't going to be your normal teenage blog.

I'm Ashleigh, 15 years old from England and I can defiantly say that I was born into the wrong decade please allow me to be born in the 1970's so that I could be a teenager whilst Grunge was at its height? and allow me to be american as well? pretty please?

Yeah here's some basic things about me:
- I can't live a day without my Ipod, I need to listen to my music!!
- I love photography and plan on studying it next year at college.
- Nirvana are my favorite band like ever
- I love traveling even though I hate flying
- I always wear a minimum of 3 bracelets on my left wrist but its normally like 6 and the collection is growing but I never wear any on my right wrist weird?

Yeah, I'm not really that interesting but still
Peace out
Ashleigh x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment