Saturday 9 March 2013

a trip to my local town center

I have a new favorite shop and that shop is Glad Rags. It is a local shop for me and after today it it my favorite shop! They are a boutique which is mainly based around 90's grunge fashion and I can safely say I've never quite seen a shop so perfect, it wasn't to pricey and you are paying enough so that it doesn't feel to cheap and almost 'tacky'. I got two beautiful Tops, a bracelet and a ring for under £40 which is a bargain. I felt like I could have brought most of the shop if I had more money, it was just so perfect!!
Items that I brought-
- Nirvana, nevermind crop top
- Nirvana black tee
- Kurt Cobain ring
- Yin and Yang bracelet







 See there just all so perfect money well spent I'd say and I'll be shopping there asap (as soon as I get some more money).
Yeah, I've had this song stuck in my head all week, its an ace song by the 'The Smashing Pumpkins' its off their lastest album Oceania, the song is called 'the celestials' Here is the link to the song I strongly advise you listen to it!
Peace out,
Ashleigh x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment